Background

Thursday, January 28, 2010

3cm and 3 days to go!!

Well today's dr appt brought no new news. I am about 3cm dilated and had my membranes stripped again. As of now it is just a waiting game until Saturday. They said that very early in the morning, 53o or 6am labor and delivery will call me to tell me what their schedule looks like and to let me know if they will be able to get me in. If they are too busy then I will be pushed back till Sunday or whenever they are not busy so we have to be ready to go whenever they give us the thumbs up and trust me I am ready! I've had enough of this bed rest business and living out of a suitcase has its cons too! Check back on Sat either for pictures of our new little guy or some not so great news of being pushed back another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment