Background

Friday, August 7, 2009

Trial Run

So this weekend Jared and I are headed up to the cabin to hang out with my family and spend some one on one time with my 2 month old nephew! We are watching him Saturday, OVERNIGHT Saturday, and all day Sunday! This will be the first time that Jared will have a baby sleep over so things could get interesting! I am hoping that this will be good practice for not only him, but both of us! Good thing my mom's cabin is only 2 down!! I know that Jared can't wait to get up for the 3am feeding. He has already called dibs on it, he just doesn't know yet!! Wish us luck and stay tuned for an update later next week to see if Jared passed the test or not, even though I know he will do fine!!!

3 comments:

  1. OHHH I can't wait to hear!!!!

    Good luck Kdogg :) you guys will be just fine!
    maybe next you can 'move" up in age, and have Meghan, then WILDCHILD!!!!!!!!!!! hhahah okay, I wouldn't do that you YET :)

    have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared-
    Sometimes when they are that young you have to change blow outs! If you don't know what a blow out is you may soon find out-Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its ok Jared it is a whole different "ballgame" when it is your own baby. YOu will do fine even if you don't "PASS" this test. Love you

    ReplyDelete