Background

Friday, August 14, 2009

Jared Passes

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jared did a great job with our nephew Carter! Jared some how avoided changing any diapers but he did feed and burp him for me. He must have some sort of special touch b/c Carter sleep through the whole night 1130pm to 630am!! Carter made it easy for us b/c he is a great baby and my brother and fiance have no clue how lucky they are. Jared and I can only hope and pray that our little one is as laid back as Carter is.

My next DR's appt is Aug 20th and we will be doing another ultrasound. I have not been able to get pictures up b/c our scanner wasn't working but now that we have moved I have some spare time to get things fixed. I will be 16 weeks and 5 days at my appt so hopefully next month we will be able to find out the sex and stop calling him/her "it." My mom did some pencil with a needle in the eraser voo doo thing and it said girl which coincides with my mother in law's intuition that it's also a girl! We will find out soon enough. Check back in a week for some pictures!

1 comment:

  1. hummm...somehow he didn't change a diaper-I bet that was carefully orchestrated by Jared! WOw Carter is a great sleeper! Jeffrey is very lucky! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete